Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How to open a corrupted and unreadable drive and recover my files?

Hi hello can you help me on how to open and recover all my files in my drive... When i double click my drive G: an error will appear Can't open drive G: drive unreadable and corrupted.
I try use chkdsk G: /R Yes it works but all my FILES are lost. Can you help me on how to recover my FILES.. Can anyone can help me.. because i need those Files


This image shows an error when i double click my drive G.

5 comments:

  1. are u using 2 OS like windows and linux?
    because it's usually happen when u use them both..
    be carefull about that..
    but if didn't try to use malwarebyte..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually i already figure out the problem. Thank you so much for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did it open up? i got same problem here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you recover your problem? i have got the same problem. can you plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi

    I have same issue about one of my hard drive partition, same error "unreadable and corrupted" appear for this partition, I founded a solution here " http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk_Step_By_Step", but really I didn't tested it yet, because of importance of my files and little knowledge about how to use about program in order to fix about issue, I any one have better idea or complete guide of using program for fixing that issue please share it with us, thank you

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online